Sunday, October 02, 2005
To Mirella In Mexico
Hi...Mirella?how are u?hope God always bless u. Thanxs for coming in house (my Memory Harian Online).

Hope u entertained after read my blog. If u want buterfly is likes mine, u can register to Bravenet.com. From this site, u can get the other acessories, i am sure that u'll understand coz this site in english. Or maybe u can open Dynamicdrive.com, u'll also get more acessories for ur blog. May i know ur blog addreas???so i can link yours.

If u have another questions, i'll answer it with my pleasure.That's all for this time,thanxs being my friend.Bye
posted by Henny @ 8:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia

Simple n ordinary girl

My Pics



Links
Recently Posts
Archives
Guest Book

Nama :
Blog/Mail :
Pesan :
smileys
Friends
Guests
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Memory Online

PasarBisnis