Sunday, June 18, 2006
Unbelieveable
Bismillahhirrohmannirrohim, Awali segala sesuatunya dengan Basmallah.
Assalamualaikum
Last days, all of my friends ask me about crusial and unconceivable question. "Po wis mantep?" (did i sure with my decision?). When they asked me about this question, i didn't know what should i said. This unpredictable question, assuredly makes me can not sleep. I don't understand why?but one think i know, i can not blind (memejamkan mata) until 12 am o clock although in the next morning, i should go to my office at 7.00 am.
When i remember with that quest, i concious maybe my decision is too early. And my life must go on. What i got few days ago, make me realized that everything is not as simple as i think. Angry, sad and tears goes down on my fair cheecks. Yup, that is an usual phenomena in my life and cover my days. Of course every step i take, have an aim. Everything i've done, have i thought. I don't understand what will happen to me, i just and always believe in ALLAH SWT. I'm hearty to undergo my beautifull life. I am sure that i will get the best in my life.
No bodies perfect, every people have superiority and deficiency. One i look for my imam (husband_red), he must be have a good IMTAQ (iman dan takwa) and huge responsibility to me looks like care me lovingly and understand what i want. Cause wanita ingin dimengerti, ya to? I have no special category for taking somebody to be my husband cause i believe that live, wealth and death is a GOD concern. What must we have is glory. Realize that there is a live after we dead, we must do everything the best.
For my prospective husband in Bukit Tinggi (insya4JJI), sometimes i had you so much, you never feeling guilty when i angry with you. Sometimes you do everything due to your heart that maybe wrong and perverse with mine. Always you make me sad and my tears goes down. Sometimes you do rile and make me writhe, so i don't want care about you. We have a lot of disparity, and you always ascertain me, that disparity will make us dote on each other.But, this day i feel so bad, so sad and so angry with you. You have no effort to explain everything, what make me angry. And i don't understand when i beside oneself(kehilangan kesabaran). Everything that will happen next to us is according to GOD volition, we just must do the best for our future, mustn't we?hope bless to all of you who have read this post, Thanxs before. (Sekali2 pake bahasa inggris, gpp kan?)

PS: True Friends are like diamonds,hard to find but worth the wait.Thanxs for visiting my Blog.Wassalam.
posted by Henny @ 10:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia

Simple n ordinary girl

My Pics



Links
Recently Posts
Archives
Guest Book

Nama :
Blog/Mail :
Pesan :
smileys
Friends
Guests
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Memory Online

PasarBisnis