Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Our Wedding Card Invitation (1)
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

This card chosen by my father, and this card only send to our family. To our friends, neighbours and buddies, there is another card. But It also can be invitation to all of my friend in another city or country. InsyaAllah, we ( me and mas Aris) will getting marry in 7 July 2007 start at 7 am in my house. Hope your bless. Thanx u. Mba Puri said to me that i will marry with Irfan Hakiem (actror in Indonesia) :D, cos we are in the same date of merried but with different mahar ;).



PS: True Friends are like diamonds,hard to find but worth the wait.Thanxs for visiting my Blog.Wassalam.
posted by Henny @ 8:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia

Simple n ordinary girl

My Pics



Links
Recently Posts
Archives
Guest Book

Nama :
Blog/Mail :
Pesan :
smileys
Friends
Guests
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Memory Online

PasarBisnis